Sunday, December 20, 2009

HotCDKey.com Review Legal Scam

HotCDKey.Com Review
Reviewed by Panther49

HotCDKey.com was one of the better websites I have purchased from, this was roughly a year ago so times may have changed since there but here goes. The website was obviously based in China so I had my suspicions at first that HotCDKey.com scam. But this was disproven.
1st Purchase
Game: World of Warcraft Authentication CD Key
Delivery Time: Within 24 hours
The key I received from this bunch was functioning correctly but what really let them down was their security methods. I had ordered the key at roughly 8:00PM at night and within a few hours whilst I was asleep I hear my phone ring, it was a HotCDKey.com serial operator calling to confirm my identity for a $17.99 US key (overpriced but still such a small amount to be awoken up for a phone call). She then asked me inane questions regarding my identity such as what was the closest school to my address and a number of other *ANNOYING* questions. After the phone call roughly 14 hours later I received my key and it worked perfectly. They are not the cheapest, but if your looking for a key within 24 hours and don't mind putting up with an overseas operator speaking to you in extremely broken English then this could be a possibility.

FINAL WORD
They require an extreme service overhaul to be seen as the best in my books, too much work for an overpriced CD key. That is why they earned their rating.


STAR RATING
4 out of 5

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment