Saturday, December 19, 2009

CJS-CDKeys.com Review Legal Good Scam

CJS-CDKeys.com Review
by Panther49

My personal CJS experience was different to my previous ones with Direct4Drive.com scammers. They actually provided an adequate service after a few hiccups. This is how it played out.
1st Purchase:
Game: Left 4 Dead 2 UNCUT Steam Serial CD Key
Delivery Time: 6 Days
Whilst viewing CJS-CDKeys.com I saw that they only guaranteed delivery of the purchased CD Key / Serial within 72 hours, yes again thats 72 hours. This is very different to their competitors who normally provide a 12 - 24 hour guarantee for the delivery of the key. Upon arrival of my key, I punched into the area necessary in Steam and waited to see what happened. I got an error, they key was already being used by another account. At this stage I was pretty furious, I was looking forward to playing through the latest installment of Left 4 Dead 2 with legal serials.Alas, this was not the case so I promptly shot an email away to CJS-CDkeys.com support, I was partially worried that like Direct4Drive, that this new website would end up being a CJS-CDkeys.com SCAM act. I received an email 4 days later with a fresh Left 4 Dead 2 CD key and it worked! And I'm happy to say that apart form that small falter at the start, CJS-CDKeys turned out all right!


FINAL WORD
Although in the end this turned out alright I would still like to endeavor to find a better more reliable seller. 


STARS:
3 and a half out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment