Saturday, December 19, 2009

Direct4Drive.com Review Scam Legal

Direct4Drive.com Review
(previously known as OnlineKeyStore.com)

My recent experiences with this website have not been good at all. My first purchase was mediocre at best then my second was riddled with absolute chaos.I will start with a review for my first purchase which was roughly 2 months ago. 
1st Purchase
Key Purchased: Battlefield 2 Complete Collection
Time ACTUALLY Delivered: 4 and a half days later
After all this the CD Key/Serial I was provided by this cheap serial seller did WORK but don't get excited just yet kids, it only worked for roughly 3 weeks before I started getting random disconnections from servers in Battlefield 2. 
I googled the topic of why I was getting these disconnections and found the problem, he had OVERSOLD his keys!
Someone else was using my key, when I approached his support email about this I was replied to with an extremely dishonest and angry staff member. So I let it go, put my chin up and realised that  at least I could play 2-3 hours per day without interruptions. But Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 CD Keys were just around the corner so I just waited. 

By now I was thinking that OnlineKeyStore.com was a scam , fraud,  that these guys Direct4Drive.com illegal keys.

2nd Purchase
Key Purchased: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2
Time ACTUALLY Delivered: 2 Days Later
Against my better judgement I decided to give the OnlineKeyStore.com scam another go. This time it was for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 CD key / serial. This time was even worse, instead of spending roughly ~$12 like last time on the Battlefield 2 Complete Collection CD key I had spent a whopping ~$50 and all for a worse outcome. A few days after getting the game and playing it, Steam SHUT DOWN my key completely. In their eyes I no longer even owned it so I bring to you a new expression - stuck with a $50 email. For $50 I had received an email from the OnlineKeystore.com illegal scammers with a non working key. To TOP it all off, I know have STEAM on my back leaving me messages all the time.

FINAL WORD
The Direct4Drive.com scam website and the OnlineKeyStore.com scam website owners should be thrown into JAIL! Hopefully you will show your friends this one, these are the guys that give the other GOOD websites a bad name. 
He obviously changed his domain name to run away from all his debts from chargebacks from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 sales.

STARS:
1 OUT OF 5




2 comments:

  1. same thing happened to me from Direct4drive :(
    cause alot of people have been getting there keys shut down by STEAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact this website is filled with fractured english should tell you guys to StAy AwAy!!!1

    ReplyDelete